Today the release of Altium Designer 14.2.
This update continues the focus on fixes, enhancements and performance to our core technologies. Approaching 100 fixes/enhancements in total, and addressing 30 popular issues raised in our BugCrunch system.
Some highlights of this release
- Polygon Pour Speed Improvements
- Enhancements to the PCB Drill Table
- Enhanced Indication of Disabled PCB Design Rules
- Schematic Support for Vector Graphics
- Schematic Enhancements in Support of GOST
- Support for Global Bookmarks in Smart PDF
- Support for Subversion 1.8
Accessing the Update
To download this update you can use the new update system:
- Make sure you are signed-in and have chosen a license with valid subscription
- Goto DXP » Extensions and Updates, you should see the Update is available download link on the Updates page.